NO RETURN, EXCHANGE AND REFUND DURING COVID 19. Before you return a Soma Shop product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional artisans in rural India, resulting in each product being unique.
Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or stitch as a defect. Each piece is unique, handled by many pairs of committed hands. Each product is an original work of art, treasure it and enjoy it!
In spite of these variables, at Soma Shop we stand by the quality of our products and will replace the product free of cost if it is faulty. Please read below our return and exchange policies before you return any item.
Exchange or refund will be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case a wrong item has been shipped to you.
No refund or exchange will be given in the following cases:
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
How to return:
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product and want to return it, you may use a courier service available in your city if our authorized courier company can’t arrange pickup. We will bear the courier charge
- Returns, if any, must be made within 15 days of receiving the goods.
- A Return & Exchange Form should be completed and sent along with the goods. You can download the Return & Exchange Form by clicking here.
- Returns and exchanges can only happen once we receive the returned product from the courier service.
- In case of exchange, customer will bear courier charges.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot get to deliver cash through courier, hence refund will be made through cheque payable at par.
No returns, no exchanges for discounted or promotional items.
For returns and exchanges, please ship to the following address:
Soma Blockprints Pvt. Ltd.
Soma House, 2-B Girnar Extn. Khatipura
Jaipur 302 012, Rajasthan, India
Tel: +91 141 235 2391
Fax: +91 141 235 2397